(Originally published on Wordpress on May 3, 2016)
When we came across designer/blogger Nathalia of Style by Nathalia, we were instantly obsessed of her edgy and unusual off-duty style. Nathalia studied fashion design at Framingham State University. Since graduating just last December, she’s already taking the world by storm with her with her “intergalactic design of the future.” Here though, we have a chance to see her in a softer, somewhat subdued (yet still totally edgy) look: burgundy hair + monochrome + faux-leather fringe neck-decor.
1. You made your own necklace *impressed*. Where is everything else from?
The skirt/vest/hat are from free people, the belt is from b low the belt, and the t shirt is from ZARA.
2. What would you call this amazing outfit?
I would call this look the epitome of the Western look
3. Where would you wear this outfit?
I would wear this outfit for a date, to the grocery store, to go shopping or a walk in the park.
4. What’s the lipstick you’re wearing?
The lipstick I’m wearing is Ricco by Stila
5. So we chatted about your uncanny ability to sense what’s up and coming with trends. Intuition is funny right? What do you predict as trends for the summer? Do you have a favorite trend right now?
I predict that the 70s will continue to dominate and that the western trend will continue to grow. I expect a lot of round sunglasses, wide brim hats, and butt cleavage as trends as well. High waisted shorts are going to be a staple as well as rompers.
Thanks Nathalia! We love having you on Silkstaq
To keep up with her Instagram, Youtube, and Blog, check out Nathalia's profile on Silkstaq